Friday, August 29, 2008

Bow Shoot

I'm shooting in a 3D bow tournament tomorrow. We are expecting in the neighborhood of 20 actual archers. I'm not expecting much from myself as this is basically the first year I've been relatively serious about practicing with a bow but it should be fun anyhow. If nothing else it will have forced me to practice for deer season.
I think we will shoot one round of 20 targets, then we will regroup according to scores so we will be shooting the second round with people of similar skill levels. After the 2nd round, we will take the top five guys and have them shoot a final round for the title.

I'm guessing the toughest aspect will be judging distances.
Maybe if I remember to take my camera I can get some pictures to post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home