Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Pictures From Above

I was browsing through some of my old pictures recently and came across some pics taken during my flying days. Yes, these were taken when I was still single, carefree and debt free . Aircraft rental has fallen to a lower priorty in recent years due to things like mortgages and children.
I hope to sporadically post "Pics From Above" as a way of helping you enjoy my hobby that I can't seem to afford anymore.

This first picture will only be appreciated by my Delaware readers. I'm so sure you Delawareans will know where this picture is that I will let my friends from DE explain. Just post your guesses in the comments.

[Hint: This picture would not look the same if taken today]


The following picture was taken by my friend as I flew off into the sunset...oh, the peace and serenity. Notice the windsock just hanging in the calm evening.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Oh yes, the mystery picture is obviously "Pearsons Corner" ! I can tell that Ben is really geting into this blogging thing. This is the 2nd post in less than a year! Oops, I mean week.

11:15 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

Oh yeah. It sure wouldn't look the same today. Royal Farms has taken over much of the intersection.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Glen Zehr said...

That last picture is really neat....
Who took it?

6:59 AM  
Blogger Ben and Juanita said...

If I'm not mistaken it was Kent that took that picture.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home