Sunday, August 31, 2008

results

1st Place Steven Yoder of Floyd County, VA
2nd Place Darin "Beardy" Orendorf of Campbell County,VA
3rd Place Ben Miller of Campbell County, VA

Yes, I placed third which was somewhat of a surprise. Actually, I shot alot better than I thought I would. I shot really well the first two rounds and was leading everyone at that point in score but I had some poor shots in the last and final round where it really counted. I sort of pulled it together toward the end of the final round and managed to finish fairly respectably.

It was a fun day overall and I look forward to going a few more times before deer season starts to hone the old hunting skills some more.


This is some of us sitting around after round 1



Here is Steven warming up to give us all a good thrashing.



Here is a pic of Steven gloating after his win.


2 Comments:

Blogger Nodleulations said...

Uh-oh I hadn't noticed a post here for some time,,, its good to see some semi annual updates.

Also, who all finished out the top five? I heard that it involved a younger fellow, is that true, or was I lied to?

Take care...

8:00 PM  
Blogger Ben and Juanita said...

The top five going into round three were as follows listed in order of finish:

Me
Beardy
Steven
your brother Lowell
and Friedrich

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home