Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Snack of Choice

Gregegg, who happens to work for me, bought us a snazzy water heater for Christmas. We use it on the job and it has become the most popular tool. We all huddle around the water pot greedily waiting for signs of boilage. Then we proceed to fill our cups and prepare to consume said beverages...usually Folgers singles, tea, or some sort of Ramen Noodle concoction. My current snack of choice happens to be this:

Maruchan Instant Lunch

Notice the generic Walmart brand sitting on someone else's lunch box. We won't mention any names to prevent embarrassment. Does anyone else eat these things? At around $0.25 a piece it is fairly economical.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Wow. I must be in the dark. Never heard of those things. I guess I should put my wife up to getting me some.

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sure does look good...I prettymuch like ramon noodles! maybe you could fax me a bunch ha ha ha!!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Ben and Juanita said...

There have been some small disagreements over how to eat these things. I firmly hold to pouring out the broth just before inhaling the noodles. Unfortunately, the rest of the guys think I am nuts. They like to drink the broth after eating the noodles. Whatever...

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, especially the hot and spicy ones - those taste the best, drinking the broth after the noodles is about the best part!

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home