Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Fizzonator

Has anyone ever heard of the "Fizzonator"? It is an amazing invention..just in time for the dog days of summer. I was perusing the shelves at Sheetz (which happens to be about a mile from the housing development we are working in) when I saw this marvel. It is the granddaddy travel mug. It holds a whopping 52 ounces of drink.
The little cup is for perspective...impressive, isn't it?
The best part is that you can get it refilled for only 89 cents. They have a gatorade dispenser right next to the mountain dew lever so I will remain well hydrated this summer. We will be working in this neighborhood for quite some time so I should get my 5.00 investment back soon enough.

It is also a great conversation piece, I have gotten lots of comments from people in line waiting to pay. I've also gotten some strange looks too but I just ignore those.

You need to go to sheetz right now and get you one...

7 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Wow that looks impressive. I wish Wawa or Royal Farms had a deal going like that.

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

7/11 has a gallon thermos you can get for $8.00 and refills for .79 at one store and 1.29 at another. Just don't try to fill it with Mt Dew and guzzle it on a hot day.
Jon

5:30 AM  
Blogger Ben and Juanita said...

Wow, a gallon for .79 that has got to be the best deal out there. Alas, but it is too far to drive to 7 Eleven.

6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I have a FIZZONATOR!! They are awesome!

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheetz actually introduced The Original Fizzonator in 2002. They used the 64 ounce (half a gallon) model for the first several years. They're produced by Whirley Drink Works. You can find more info here: http://www.whirleydrinkworks.com/sportworks?readform

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use it daily Freeze Water in it and drink cold water out of it !! Beats byeing drinks out !! Cup is actually Made in the USA !! SHEETZ CONVIENCE Stores sale them ther 5- 6 Dollars !! Warren in WV
PS I found one of the cups Whirley makes big one like the Fizzanator and called them some female there told me they DO NOT sale this to Sheetz !!

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would anyone be interested in byeing one of these ? GF has 3 extra pay postage Ill give you the amount u mail amount !! Youll get the cup ! She has 3 !

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home