Monday, May 28, 2007

the covered bridge and my brief tv appearance

A long time ago, back in the fall of 1996, hurricane Fran swept through and washed away the covered bridge just below where we lived. I happened to be there and snapped a couple of pictures minutes before it washed away. The video below is news coverage of the event and includes my pictures, a very brief clip of myself, and a longer interview of some guy named Paul Good.




If you can't access youtube here it is at an alternate location.
Newscast clip 5.2 MB
Newscast clip 1.5MB Abbreviated version for you dial-up users

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Cool. I nearly forgot about that.

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that is some interesting history. I'd forgotten Paul was ever so young. :)

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home