Sunday, December 21, 2008

December Fun

Making Christmas Cookies
I confess that I have not done well at making Christmas cookies with the children. This year we did manage to get it accomplished & it has been declared a tradition to be continued.

Casey carefully applying icing.

Hannah & JoAna
Ben even got in on the action.
JoAna is pleased with her holly.
Birthday in December.
We enjoyed babysitting Glen's children one morning while Kaiden's adoption was finalized.

JoAna & Aleya
Jayden & Jackson

We traveled to PA Yesterday to be with the Zehr family. We are enjoying the beautiful home that my folks are living in right now. It even has 5 bedrooms!
The children were delighted to see snow thismorning.

Casey & JoAna

JoAna & I
Hannah
We even dug out the sled. They don't have much of a hill, but the children didn't care as long as I was pulling them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home