Thursday, March 02, 2006

Nothing To Read...How boring

I am currently in a state of booklessness. I like to read. Especially right before I go to sleep. I need something to distract my mind from the days activities. If I don't read something, I will lay there for hours thinking about setting trusses the next day or whatever else happens to be pressing. Also, I don't enjoy reading books I have read within the past decade. Sometimes I'll start a book, get through about two chapters, and notice I already read it...arghh...I will then carelessly toss it back on the shelf and start looking for something else.

I need something to read...any suggestions?

4 Comments:

Blogger Glen Zehr said...

Well, I always fall back on my trusty collection of Peanuts (Snoopy/Charlie Brown), James Herriot, and Pat McManus. Doesn't seem to matter when I last read them.

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't forget calvin and hobbes

1:29 PM  
Blogger Sylvia said...

Hey, whats up? Have you read the Left Behind Series? Very good books, I know we dont know how things will all be during those times ,but it was interesting to see thier point of view. I have a Blog now here is my link . I'm still working on it i think I might need Rob to help me with it. http://theswartzclan.blogspot.com/ Back to this reading thing , there is always a good ole romance by Karen Kingsbury...lol...lol

4:44 PM  
Blogger Ben and Juanita said...

I do enjoy Herriot & McManus, I should dig those back out sometime.
I have never read the Left Behind series.
As far as Karen Kingsbury...my wife likes those.
Previous attempts at reading books she likes has ended in me getting through about one chapter...nuff said.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home